Who are professional organizers?
If you never heard of a “professional organizer”, you’re probably not alone.
Our industry is pretty new, and frankly, we tackle first-world problems.
The overabundance of stuff, choices, commitments, and the issue of “not-enough-time-to-do-it-all”.
We recognize the benefits of more simple and conscious living, where we act upon choices instead of impulses.
We help people to let go of stuff that doesn’t serve them, so the things that they love can really stand out and inspire.
We know, that cluttered environment contributes to a cluttered mind, and are determined to create more space for our clients: in their homes, their heads, and their lives.
Watch my video explaining several areas of focus and projects we can help you with.
Sign up for a newsletter from Your SPACE in case you want to know more about organizing and decluttering, the benefits of it all, and perhaps feel inspired to start yourself.
The benefits of organized space
- no more looking for misplaced stuff
- faster and easier to clean up
- relaxing and loving environment
- hosting visitors without the need to hide your clutter
- more time for yourself and with your loved ones
- more efficient and productive living
- enough space to welcome new things in life
- sense of self-accomplishment
- and much more…
Why hiring a pro?
- have a proper plan and structure to your project
- it’s faster and more efficient
- it significantly saves your energy and time
- have someone to hold you accountable and pull you through till the end
- receive educated and experienced advice
- learn about clutter prevention for the future
- have more objective look at your possessions and your behavior
- receive honest feedback
- have someone to check on your energy levels and emotional state
- share stories and problems with professional who doesn’t judge you
- makes decluttering fun!
Sounds like that’s what you need? Don’t hesitate to book a video consultation with Lucie. It’s non-obligatory and free of charge.